PetSafe Drinkwell Everflow Indoor/Outdoor Dog and Cat Water Fountain, Pet Drinking Fountain
- LARGE WATER CAPACITY: 192 oz. water capacity is great for large breeds or multiple pets
- ENCOURAGES DRINKING: Free-falling stream entices pets to drink more water
- FILTERED WATER: Includes replaceable carbon water filter that removes bad tastes and odors, keeping water fresh
- AUTOMATIC REFILLS: Fountain automatically refills when connected to a standard garden hose (when used outdoors)
- OUTDOOR DESIGN: UV resistant plastic helps prevent fading when used outdoors; can be used indoors
- EASY-TO-CLEAN: Fountain is dishwasher safe
- PRODUCT SUPPORT: PetSafe brand’s U.S.-based Customer Care experts will be glad to help; call Monday through Saturday at 1-800-845-3274
- EXPERIENCE: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading U.S. manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
At PetSafe Brand, we are passionate about creating innovative behavioral, containment and lifestyle product solutions to give you more great moments with your pets.
About PetSafe Drinkwell Everflow Indoor/Outdoor Water Fountain
The Drinkwell Everflow Fountain keeps your pet’s water constantly full! Simply attach the fountain to a garden hose, and the large bowl will stay at your preset water level. Instead of constantly refilling your outside dog’s water, know that he is getting the water he needs. The Everflow fountain can also be taken inside, helping your pet stay hydrated wherever he may be. Having fresh water can improve your pet’s health and encourage him to get the hydration he needs for vital organ function. With the Everflow fountain, keeping your pet healthy has never been more convenient.
- Water capacity of 192 oz. (1.5 gallons/5.7L) for ample supply of clean, filtered water.
- Attaches to garden hose to automatically refill, keeping fountain full all the time.
- Float valve keeps fountain full and can be adjusted to set desired water level.
- Free-falling stream adds oxygen for freshness, encouraging pets to drink more water.
- Constant circulation inhibits bacteria growth in between cleanings.
- Split water flow improves aeration and helps move debris towards filters.
- Replaceable activated carbon filter removes bad tastes and odors for fresher, better-tasting water.
Is Your Pet Dehydrated?
To check if your pet is dehydrated, gently grab a loose fold of skin, either on the back of the neck or in between the shoulder blades and release. If the skin snaps back into place, your pet should be okay. If the skin slowly returns into place, your pet could be dehydrated and may need to be checked by a veterinarian. On average, your pet should drink one ounce of water per pound of weight daily.
What is activated carbon?
The activated carbon replacement filters are made of coconut shells. The coconut shells are put through a process called carbonization, which removes all other elements other than carbon. The carbon is then ‘activated’ by adding back oxygen, creating a material suitable for adsorption. Activated carbon absorbs basic water contaminants, as well as chlorine from tap water. This helps improve the taste and remove odors from basic drinking water.
- Quick connector allows for easy attachment to and removal from standard garden hose.
- Lid locks in place to prevent accidental removal by pets.
- Plugs included to use fountain indoors.
- Outdoor rated, low-voltage submersible pump for safe and quiet operation.
- Receiving ramp reduces splash and sound from falling water.
- Anti-bite cord-cover for safe and outdoor operation.
- UV-resistant plastic is dishwasher safe (excluding pump) for easy cleaning.
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 16.9 x 11.6 inches ; 3.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7.4 pounds
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.